As the most popular real estate portal in Sweden, Hemnet receives more than 65 million visits from home-loving people every month and together they make around 80 million searches, looking for their new home. We are a data heavy company that strives to make even more data informed decisions every day.
Support the whole organization with data analysis, forecasting and reporting of KPI:s
As a Data Analyst on Hemnets BI team, you will have a key role in finding deeper insights in our customers behaviour, our business and the property market as a whole. You will developing forecasts and statistical models using Hemnet's treasure trove of data. Your will also assist various parts of the organisation with defining and tracking of KPI:s.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Be a part of the BI team and work with all parts of the organisation.
- Work independently with planning and execution of analytics projects, but also assist with explorative ad-hoc analyses.
- Build automated forecasts over things like traffic, sales and supply using behavioural and content based relational data.
- Visualise and present your insights to the organisation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Have experience from building statistical models and creating forecasts using SQL and Python.
- Love working with data and and delivering insights.
- Is really good at collecting, analysing and presenting data to different audiences.
- Always look for ways to improve how you and you colleagues work.
- Have worked with visualising data in Tableau or other similar BI tools.
- Have at least 3 years of experience from a similar role.
About the team
Hemnets BI team consists of two people - a BI Manager and a Business Analyst and they are embedded in the larger team Commercial but works independently with many departments throughout the organisation. Their main focus is to supply data and insights for other teams, management and the board, but also to build their own knowledge around things that are important to the company.
Who are we?
Hemnet is a big brand but a pretty small company of 120 people who are passionate about helping people find their dream home.
We work in small teams and work actively to share experiences and knowledge with each other. We try to come up with new ideas, question ways of doing things, collaborate and have fun every day. Personal development and the desire to test new ways of working are things we encourage, as the goal is that these lessons and experiences can help us to get even better together.
In our office in central Stockholm, the atmosphere is relaxed and playful. We work in a collaborative environment with shared breakfasts, AWs, conferences, lab days and competence groups.
We will, after the pandemic, offer all Hemnet employees to work from home four days a week but we all do have the possibility of working from the office full-time as well.
Please note - during the summer months we do have some people involved in the hiring process off on vacation leave. This means that we might not be able to get back to you before the second week of August, but please send your application already today. We look forward to reading it.