Hemnet has access to a large amount of data, both about how our visitors behave and about what's happening in the housing market. In our product development teams, we work data-driven and we experiment and analyze the results to find the optimal solutions.
As a Digital Analyst you'll have great opportunities to influence how we work with goals, experiments, analyzes and visualization. You'll work together with developers, UX designers and product managers where everyone has great responsibility within their own area of expertise, but also for the products as a whole.
About the role
In this role you will work in a cross functional product development team, responsible for our consumer products, with a product manager, developers with backend and frontend competence, a UX designer, and a development manager. The team mission is to build a trusted, complete and easy to use marketplace for our consumers. In other words - make Hemnet the best place to find and research properties and give our consumers all the information needed to evaluate their next home. This team is, among other things, working on how to discover locations, search tools, recommended listings and notifications.
As a Digital Analyst you will:
- Define goals and metrics
- Implement and assure quality on measurements
- Follow up on experiments and other development initiatives
- Analyze, visualize and present behavioral data
- Develop data as a basis for product and business decisions
We are looking for you who have worked in a similar role(s) with:
- Google Analytics (360)
- Google Tag Manager
Other tools and technologies that we use, and which you would have an opportunity to learn, are:
- Google Analytics 4
- Google BigQuery and SQL
- Visualization in tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau or Klipfolio
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is driven, communicative and curious person with interest in modern product development, plus with experience of short iterations, experimental and data-driven ways of working.
- Has the personal drive to constantly learn and develop within your role.
- Is a true team player.
- Appreciate a good work-life balance
Who are we?
Hemnet is a big brand but a pretty small company of about 120 people who are passionate about helping people find their dream home.
We work in small teams and work actively to share experiences and knowledge with each other. We try to come up with new ideas, question ways of doing things, collaborate and have fun every day. Personal development and the desire to test new ways of working are things we encourage, as the goal is that these lessons and experiences can help us to get even better together.
In our office in central Stockholm, the atmosphere is relaxed and playful. We work in a collaborative environment with shared breakfasts, AWs, conferences, lab weeks and competence groups.